Let’s talk nails. They may be little, but they make a big impact. There are so many new color and texture options out there that nails have become the latest accessory. Call it beauty therapy, but we seem to feel better once we get our nails done. It’s okay to admit it. A new polish makes us feel… well… polished!
At Attitudes Hair Design & Spa, our nail specialist knows just how to make your nails look beautiful and expensive, without costing a fortune. The shape, the color, and the little details that go into a professional manicure will transform your everyday before nails, into gorgeous after nails.
A few “tips” to keep your hands and nails looking chic:
- Use a cuticle oil every day to keep your cuticles from drying out
- Moisturize your hands and give them that much needed attention
- If one nail breaks, file them all to a uniform length
Now, let’s talk toes. Pedicures are a luxurious foot treatment that can rejuvenate and stimulate energy through the tender senses of our feet and legs, not to mention giving us prettier feet! Our specialist has the winning touch, not to mention great tips on keeping your feet looking (and feeling) their best!
Just a little hint:
- Shoes, please! Don’t walk around barefoot – it wreaks havoc on your feet
- Did you know flip flops (unless you’re at the beach) make your heels crack
- Exfoliate your feet in the shower – a pumice stone is a must-have
Visit our salon and accessorize yourself for the new season!